The process to switch IBO's is slightly different. Please consider the following:
Arise has a blackout period where transfers between IBOs are not permitted due to payroll processing.
- These periods are from the 1st – 6th and 16th – 21st of each month.
CSPs must first request to be released from their current IBO prior to initiating a switch to another IBO.
- If not:
- Log into your Arise portal and navigate to My Info
- Select Drop/Change IBO
- Click Request to move to the following IBO
- Enter the Workrify IBO ID 159192
- Proceed to submit after the company name populates. We will approve your request and begin our regular on-boarding process.
- If not:
Have you ever expressed interest in a client certification course (even if you canceled and did not pay)?
- If yes, your current IBO will have to release you before you can proceed. We will immediately re-enroll you into the course that you are in.*
Are you currently enrolled in a certification course?
- If yes, your current IBO will have to release you before you can proceed. We will immediately re-enroll you into the course that you are in.
Are you actively servicing a client? This will terminate your SOW and may take several days for the reactivation to occur.
- If yes, your current IBO will have to release you before you can proceed. Once you are assigned to our roster, we will send a request to reactivate your SOW. It may take several days for this to complete.
If you can not reach your IBO, we may be able to help. Send an email to Email Us so that our team can reach out to them. If this is not successful, you must contact the Arise legal team for an investigation. If this IBO does not respond to Arise, they may be deactivated.